Friday, June 7, 2013

Royal-Confessions

(Post by Christy) "Everything about the birthday pictures...



(Post by Christy)

"Everything about the birthday pictures that the Danes released is just too cute for words." - Submitted by christythedreamer

(Post by Christy) "I like Mary's works as a princess...



(Post by Christy)

"I like Mary's works as a princess but it seems that handling kids isn't her strongest suit." - Text & Images submitted by lea

(Post by Christy) "I love Mary & Frederik!" -...



(Post by Christy)

"I love Mary & Frederik!" - Submitted by Anonymous

(Post by Christy) "I hope Carl Philip broke up with Sofia,...



(Post by Christy)

"I hope Carl Philip broke up with Sofia, she is unnatural and I'm not sure if she really loves him" - Submitted by Anonymous 

 

(Post by Christy) "I hope Isabella will be part of...



(Post by Christy)

"I hope Isabella will be part of Madeline's wedding, just like Christian was part of Victoria's." - Submitted by Anonymous

(Post by Christy) "I don't think Madeleine and...



(Post by Christy)

"I don't think Madeleine and Chris' marriage will last. I really want it to work out for Madeleine's sake, and I truly hope it will, but I just have a strong feeling that it's going to end in divorce." - Submitted by Anonymous 

 

(Post by Christy) "I see lots of confessions claiming...



(Post by Christy)

"I see lots of confessions claiming Haakon seems to consider Marius as his son. I think that's insulting Marius' REAL father, Morten Borg. Haakon is just the stepdad and it doesn't minimize the love he can feel for Marius but Morten Borg spends a lot of time with his kid, he's not absent from his life. Haakon seems to be a good stepdad but he loves Ingrid and Magnus in a way he can't ever love Marius." - Submitted by Anonymous 

 

(Post by Christy) "Diamonds are wasted on blondes."...



(Post by Christy)

"Diamonds are wasted on blondes." - Submitted by Anonymous

(Post by Christy) "I find it hilarious that everyone has...



(Post by Christy)

"I find it hilarious that everyone has nothing good to say about Carl Philip except how hot/sexy he is. LMAO." - Submitted by Anonymous

(Post by Christy) "I love all the scandinavian royal...



(Post by Christy)

"I love all the scandinavian royal families." - Submitted by Anonymous 

(Post by Christy) "I wonder what Sofia Hellqvist would...



(Post by Christy)

"I wonder what Sofia Hellqvist would look like with a more natural hair color. I think her current color makes her look so severe." - Submitted by Anonymous 

(Post by Christy) "I think all the Crown Prince and...



(Post by Christy)

"I think all the Crown Prince and Princess of Norway, Sweden and Denmark as very much so smitten with their spouses:)" - Submitted by Anonymous

(Post by Christy) "I love Crown Princess Victoria so much...



(Post by Christy)

"I love Crown Princess Victoria so much that she is the background picture of my phone. Carl Phillip is also in the picture, mostly because he is the hottest royal I've ever seen." - Submitted by streep-me

(Post by Christy) "Princess Marie deserves a personal...



(Post by Christy)

"Princess Marie deserves a personal tiara." - Submitted by christythedreamer

(Post by Christy) "I wonder if Queen Sonja will ever wear...



(Post by Christy)

"I wonder if Queen Sonja will ever wear her "Star Trek" tiara again. I hope not." - Submitted by Anonymous 

 

(Post by Christy) "if i am given the chance to be a...



(Post by Christy)

"if i am given the chance to be a princess i want to be Mary. she is the closest to what we called A Cinderella Story" - Submitted by Anonymous 

 

(Post by Christy) "I love that Princess Madeleine is...



(Post by Christy)

"I love that Princess Madeleine is curvy." - Submitted by Anonymous 

 

(Post by Christy) "I never really liked Mary's eyes....



(Post by Christy)

"I never really liked Mary's eyes. They seem so dull." - Submitted by Anonymous 

 

(Post by Christy) "I don't even know if Estelle can...



(Post by Christy)

"I don't even know if Estelle can walk but I just got so excited at the thought that shed be Madeline's flower girl" - Submitted by Anonymous

(Post by Christy) "i dont think Margrethe imagined she...



(Post by Christy)

"i dont think Margrethe imagined she would have this many grandkids; 8 from 2 sons" - Submitted by Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment