Friday, June 7, 2013

Beatriz....

Photo



lesbianlovewonderland: #meet the fosters #the fosters









lesbianlovewonderland:

 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



thedailybeard: what a wonderful mustache.



thedailybeard:

what a wonderful mustache.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo







lalalafrickyou: bloody-nips: i'm watching Extreme Couponing and i just saw a woman rack up a...

lalalafrickyou:

bloody-nips:

i'm watching Extreme Couponing and i just saw a woman rack up a charge of over $1000 and then her coupon game was so fucking raw by the end of it the store owed her $8. what the fuck

"her coupon game was so fuckin raw" is basically the best string of words ever concocted

Photo



quoms: dont ever invite me over to 'watch movies with you' if that's not what you actually...

quoms:

dont ever invite me over to 'watch movies with you' if that's not what you actually mean because i like movies a whole lot more than i like human contact and i will just watch that movie

I'm gonna puke.



I'm gonna puke.

gurry: calmgiant: Is there anything tumblr hasn't fucking gifed yet

gurry:

calmgiant:

Is there anything tumblr hasn't fucking gifed yet

image

But seriously though, if we talk often and get on well, ask me for my fb. ok yes. Very good.

But seriously though, if we talk often and get on well, ask me for my fb. ok yes. Very good.

mellarkish: i would not wish this even against my greatest...



mellarkish:

i would not wish this even against my greatest enemies

ryneye: beekeeping it real: ryneye photography

















ryneye:

beekeeping it real: ryneye photography

Photo









No comments:

Post a Comment