Friday, June 7, 2013

Ask Kat

Why don't you just eat food instead of humans?

I do eat normal food occasionally, if I have the money.  The issue is the cravings, and how my sexual appetite is tied into it.  I cannot satisfy that with a sandwich~

Do you feel pain?

Burns and scorches hurt me.  Luckily, the burnt bits fall away, so the pain does not last.  Besides that, the only other pain is from becoming "tender" after a night of passion, but I enjoy that feeling, so I am not sure that counts~

I know it's not polite to ask woman her age, but Kat how old are you?

Well, I'm not quite sure how old I was when I turned, but I did find out that the one responsible for my current form was looking for subjects whose bodies were well developed.  So maybe I was in my late 20s, early 30s?

As for how long I have been like this, it has almost been 2 years~ 

Do humans taste same every time or does the flavor change?

For the most part they do, but there are sometimes subtle differences in the flavor.  I think it depends on their diet~

Do you hunt men and women or only men?

Both~

Have you ever trained yourself in using your abilities to kill? Not in a typical lusting way but in slamming, choking, slashing, punching and even kicking in rage kind of way. And if so then do you lose control when you get enraged?

No, I haven't taught myself how to fight or to kill in that way.  I have no interest in learning those things.  If need be, running suits me just fine~

Hey Kat do slimes have like conventions they go to? Like one big meeting place to swap stories meet new timers have fun, that sort of thing?

None that I have heard of.  It sounds like it would be fun though~

This may sound like a really weird question but just hear me out. When you've cornered your latest meal and are just about to do what you usually do to them, did they ever take out a small cross and started saying something among the lines of, "Oh lord please watch over and protect me" or something like that? Like i said, weird question but im sure you've ran into the more "religious" type of prey Have'nt you?

Oh, there are a few that would call out to God when I got my hands on them.  Except it was not so much out of fear~

Can you turn somebody to slime in water, like if your pray was swimming?

I have turned somebody while we were in a shower.  Does that count?~

How do temperatures effect you?

Really high temperatures make it hard to keep my form, I become runny.  Very low temperatures make me stiffer, so it's harder to alter my form, shifting gets slower~

I got a crazy idea you and your friends can do. Get 12 other slimegirls to join you, lure an innocent, unsespecting sap into a secluded area(a cabin in the woods or the inside of a limousine), and you all just gang up on him. It'll be absolutely hilarious and alot of fun for you girls. What do you think?

Sounds like a birthday party to me~

Now madam Kat I'm not saying you should, cause your beautiful as is but. Have you ever worn make-up and if so for what reason if I may ask?

Nope, never.  Though I have shifted my shape and colors to look as though I had makeup, so I guess that is cheating~

Which one you like the most, muscular men, skinny men or fat men?

Anywhere from muscular to skinny are my favorites.  What matters is that they're somehow fit, so that they last longer.

As for women, they're all fun~ 

What are your thoughts on beings made of pure energy (plasma/electricity/etc)? Can you do your absorption abilities on them? If not then would you still try to flirt with them?

Energy beings like that usually run very hot, and I don't mix with that level of heat very well.  Seeing that their temperatures are that high, absorbing them would not work, and flirting with them would be like moths flirting with the candle flame~

Do you become brittle or shatter when exposed to high heat intensities?

The opposite, actually.  It becomes much, much harder to keep my form and thickness.  It also makes it harder to think.

Kat, have you ever met a troll? Internet/underbridge/homestuck?

I've met a lot of unusual people, but I have not yet met a troll~

can you alter people's bodies?

Yes, I can turn most people into slimes, like myself.  I can also intensify certain..sensations~

~



~

Do you get a lot attention from men?

Yes, I would say that I do.  Not all of it is good though; Few are pleased to see a 170 cm mass of dripping slime sliding on by, much less moving in their direction.  I've had quite a few people run away in hysterics after seeing my gooey self.

So when I'm in public, I usually keep myself shapeshifted as often as possible.  Most men seem to like those forms a lot more~ 

What is name of your species or is it only slime/goo?

I have not heard us being called anything but that.  But who knows? There might be scientists studying, classifying, and categorizing us behind the scenes.  That would be exciting~

No comments:

Post a Comment